French Tyi Fighter Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Moto Rider Cbt Dereham The Tudors

Répondre au sujet    French Tyi Fighter Index du Forum » Public » Discution générale Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Moto Rider Cbt Dereham The Tudors
Auteur Message
frasmal

Masculin
Point(s): 470
Moyenne de points: 2,57
Level: 6

Message Moto Rider Cbt Dereham The Tudors Répondre en citant

Moto Rider Cbt Dereham The Tudors > shorl.com/memenevylita

Moto Rider Cbt Dereham The Tudors, download facebook exporter for iphoto for mac

24365d85ca
Home Courses C.B.T Direct Access Frequently Asked Questions Contact us . I was with this kickstart scheme so I rode the bike home that day. A very good ride out, very safe and in control.Motorider CBTSeptember 20 at 10:50am Well done Daniel on a text book CBT, off road training spot on followed by a really good road ride outMotorider CBTSeptember 17 at 11:23am Well done Melvin on getting back on a bike after such a long break, when your ready the big bike awaits. and I would highly recommend this centre. A great road ride, well controlled. Hope you enjoy your Kick Start bike and ride safe.

People395 likes23 visitsAboutArmy Reserve CentreSwaffham PE37 7HL+44 1362 697363Open 24 HoursPrice Range: $$ of 5 stars 102 reviewsSarah Huxley5star100% recommend people to do their cbt with theses guys, such a warm welcome and relaxed environment to be in, they are p.atient and will guide you in the right direction, I did my cbt 2 years ago, and went back to renew it and wouldn't go anywhere else they are just lovely people they make you feel totally relaxed and at ease and they have a good sense of humor made me smile and i enjoyed it, will be recommending to my friends, thank you once again!!Smile See MoreAugust 28, 2016 Ellis Waller5starDid my second CBT today after about 6 years off. If your looking to hire a Kick Start bike give them a ring on 01362 699923Motorider CBT3 hrs Congratulations to Mussa on completing his first CBT, a first class ride out with no issues. After some proper training he completed a first class ride out. See you soon Motorider CBTSeptember 17 at 11:00am Well done Harry on a superb first CBT. Well done and enjoy your Kick Start bike.Motorider CBTSeptember 16 at 10:28am Raina completed her first CBT today, even though the weather was awful there were no issues, well done and enjoy your bikeSee More. Well done and enjoy your new bikeMotorider CBTSeptember 16 at 10:37am Michelle came in today on the Kick Start scheme. Considering this was your first ride out it was a mature ride and well controlled. Only pr.oblem is, I'm now ID'less, left my license over there hahah, can you get hold of me please See More1Like Comment ShareKeziah TuckfieldAugust 5 at 6:47amSuch a good day doing CBT.

kerbrat orecchioni la connotacion pdf freedragon trials ava richardson epubhonda cbr 125 jazda na jednym kole calhoundanielle steel five days in paris epub to mobigeek girl series epub to mobiposmodernidad de antonio cruz pdf freesecretariat de ambiente cba gov arizonasophia sharp epub bud pepperals mann zur ehre gottex leben pdf freecirculos magicos luz maria ibarra pdf free

Ven 23 Sep - 00:02 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 23 Sep - 00:02 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    French Tyi Fighter Index du Forum » Public » Discution générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation